Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Nexus 7 won't boot at all, not even in recovery. Does'nt show in my computer either. Help :(

Pretty much as the title says. My girlfriend let the battery die completely and I've got all these issues.It wont switch on, just sits on "Google" screen. When I hold the power button and the volume buttons I get to the options screen but if when I select recovery mode or start it says Boot failed in the top left. If I select restart boot loader my nexus switches off. I've read a lot of other peoples problems and flashing the factory image etc seems to be a fix but the problem with mine is I have no access to my nexus in the 'My Computer' part. In Device manager it shows its plugged in but with the yellow error triangle next to it.

The 1 year warranty has ran out and I'm not quite sure what to do now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Steve.

Default Re: Nexus 7 won't boot at all, not even in recovery. Does'nt show in my computer either. Help :(

It might be a motherboard failure, unfortunately.