Facebook Emoticons for Samsung S5
On my S5 keyboard the emoticon key is to the right of the SYM key. When I first got the phone a few days ago, the key showed the emoticon smiley face icon. Now, for who knows what reason, the talk microphone appears there. When I long hold the key, options for the key are displayed, and I can choose emoticons, but how do I make my selection stay? It keeps returning to the microphone, which now seems to be the default.
- 07-28-2014, 07:40 PM #2
Re: Facebook Emoticons for Samsung S5
You can disable the S-Voice app if you don't use it. Mine is disabled and it doesn't show. Then the most recent or most used icon should be displayed on that key.
Give the SwiftKey keyboard a try. You can switch the default keyboard between 2 or more keyboards.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk ProI know nothing. Caution: I can edit and delete for no reason.
- By tdizzel in forum ChromebooksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2014, 07:04 PM
- By A_Lariv in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 10-12-2014, 05:55 AM
- By Asmello44 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 08-07-2014, 03:23 PM
- By TexasS5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 27Last Post: 07-30-2014, 07:32 AM
- By doraem0n in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 05:45 PM