LG Opt/Dyn/2 locked, in home screen...can't turn it off
I must have pressed/swiped the wrong thing...I'm stuck in the home screen, and the swipe-lock icon won't swipe...can't even shut the phone off to attempt a the three-finger re-boot I've read about here. Suggestions?
- 07-28-2014, 07:20 PM #2
- 07-28-2014, 07:34 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: LG Opt/Dyn/2 locked, in home screen...can't turn it off
...no apps...nothing on the screen or the case does what they're supposed to...however, when I hold down the power button, I get the "power off" screen, but the phone will not power off, however it will go into "power off/restart", which it does do, but nothing on the home screen is changed...also incoming calls are ringing, with a message to swipe the icon, but it won't swipe, so I lose the call...
- 07-28-2014, 08:42 PM #4
- 07-28-2014, 10:50 PM #5
- 07-30-2014, 09:52 AM #6
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2015, 01:09 AM
- By godsidekurt in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 11:51 PM
- By bawalker in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:43 PM
- By streetkilln in forum LG G3Replies: 44Last Post: 08-05-2014, 12:35 AM
- By AnimalMotherASF in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2014, 03:58 PM