Samsung Galaxy S3 stuck at boot screen
My phone won't go past the galaxy S3 logo screen and it restarting itself. I can't go into recovery mode and is not the battery I check with new one
- 07-28-2014, 09:30 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 stuck at boot screen
Welcome to Android Central! What happens when you try to boot into Recovery Mode--does it get you anywhere, or does it do nothing? Make sure you're following these steps exactly: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Another thing to do is to remove the SD card and try powering on again. A corrupt SD card can cause issues.
Are you able to boot into Safe Mode? Safe Mode - Samsung Galaxy S® III
If none of this works, it may be a hardware problem.
- By Bdrago86 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-28-2014, 09:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2014, 09:52 AM
- By dollerprod in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2014, 11:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 11:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 09:34 PM