SD Card option not working
My Samsung Ace II is set so that pictures taken on my camera will be stored onto my SD card. But it hasn't been doing that. I tried moving pictures around from "My Files" to the ExtSD but it hasn't worked. Could someone give me a simple guide to fix this, please? My SD card is virtually unused and I'm on a trip right now and I'd like to take a lot of photos. Thanks in advance!
- 07-28-2014, 10:18 PM #2
Re: SD Card option not working
Welcome to Android Central! Can you tell us what options the camera gives you for storage location besides SD card? Is the other option Phone? When it's set to SD card, where exactly do the photos save? I'm wondering if the SD card setting actually represents the "Internal SD," which on older phones is a partition of the total Internal Storage that acts like a non-removable SD card.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2014, 11:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:36 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 07:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 06:46 PM
- By kwitel in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 03:54 PM