Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Paul627g
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy i deleted the system on my galaxy nexus 4 samsung

I was trying to put an update but it didn't work, so i deleted everything, and now when i try to turn it on it gets stuck in "google" i tried recovery mode and the other one and it doesn't work, i think i deleted the whole android system how do i put it back?

Default Re: i deleted the system on my galaxy nexus 4 samsung

You will need to use a computer and your device connected with what is called Fast Boot and flash the factory images back to the device. Of course this is all assuming your Nexus has an unlocked bootloader ?
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    Yussef Leon likes this.

Yes Sir, and how do i flash the factory images back to the device? It doesn't let me do anything, and my computer can't read my phone with the usb device

Best I can offer is browsing this thread and section of the forum. If that thread doesn't help then post a question or search the threads in that sub forum for some help and hopefully a fellow Nexus 4 owner past/present can help out

[GUIDE] Nexus 4 - Factory Image Restore
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.