- 07-28-2014, 11:17 PM #2
Welcome to Android Central! It's not exactly clear to me what you're asking. Are you trying to combine music you've bought and downloaded from Google Play Music with other music that you downloaded from elsewhere? You generally can't play downloaded music tracks from Google Play Music on other music apps, because those tracks are in a hidden folder, with a coded filename. In order to save a Google Play Music track on your phone that a 3rd party music app could play, you'd have to download the track on your computer from your Google Music library website, then transfer that MP3 file over to your phone.
- 07-29-2014, 12:31 PM #4
I'm actually surprised any of the downloaded Google Play Music songs show up in the other Music app. Stock Music apps that come with a device (separate from Google Play Music) usually will only play music tracks that you've transferred from your computer or downloaded from other sites (i.e., sites that allow you to download actual mp3 files, rather than only streaming them).
- By queenren in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 01-09-2017, 08:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 02:02 PM
- By trapt4orlife in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:18 PM
- By gabriel ferguson1 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2014, 05:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 11:37 AM