problem with transfer data to my pc
When i transfer the movies and images to my PC, not all the movies transfer,
I can see them in the phone but not in the PC
I transfered via-> DCIM, i did ctrl+x and ctlr v to the pc. now i lost a lots of viedos and images
Is anybody encounter this issue?
Is there is a way to save the images i lost?
- 07-29-2014, 12:37 AM #2
Re: problem with transfer data to my pc
Welcome to Android Central! What phone are you using?
The ctrl-X/ctrl-V is really more for cutting text into the clipboard and pasting it again. I don't think ctrl-X would put a number of large video files and photo files into the clipboard--unfortunately, it was probably recognized as a simple delete command. In the future, if you're going to connect via USB and transfer files, make sure you drag & drop the files, and always Copy rather than Move, so that you'll still have an intact origin file in case the file transfer fails for some reason.
Unfortunately, once you've deleted files on flash storage, they can be very difficult to recover. The big brains here at Android Central have suggested DiskDigger for Android in the past, but can't guarantee that it will always work. It also requires that you root your phone.
- By Devin Goodwin in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 10-25-2014, 10:19 AM
- By streetkilln in forum LG G3Replies: 19Last Post: 07-30-2014, 02:01 PM
- By fidygirl in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 11:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 11:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 11:32 PM