GS3 Messaging problems
I need to know how to just clear all messages on my phone all at once. I have over 110k and before it got this high (back when i only had about 2k on it) it would just freeze. But now my phone is getting really slow and i need to know how to delete it all. Thanks.
- 07-29-2014, 12:31 AM #2
Re: GS3 Messaging problems
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not absolutely sure of this, but you could go to the App Manager, select your Messaging app, and Clear Cache and Clear Data. I think the stored messages make up the Data for the Messaging app, so if you Clear Data, they should be erased. But again, I'm not absolutely sure.
- By DacyJ in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 10-01-2014, 05:10 AM
- By Larry Bennett in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2014, 04:37 PM
- By xxnorexx in forum Android WearReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 11:27 PM
- By Alex Wetzel in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 09:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 09:28 PM