Rooting tmo s4 4.4.2
I used the towelroot method and I was told to install supersu afterwards to check root status and be allowed to use root apps? After running supersu and updating the binary it asks me if I want to disable Knox. Is this supposed to happen? Am I supposed to press yes? Will this trip the counter (as I heard this root method does not alter it)?
Thanks in advance!
-new to android noob
- 01-27-2016, 10:32 PM #2
- 01-28-2016, 01:51 AM #3
Re: Rooting tmo s4 4.4.2
Disabling Knox won't trip the counter, it'll just save you some headaches with some apps. (You can use Link2SD once you're rooted to freeze any apps you don't want running - including all the Knox stuff.)
- By rod720 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2015, 02:05 AM
- By TrevonH in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 12Last Post: 08-15-2014, 04:01 AM
- By Enigma07 in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:31 AM