Rooting tmo s4 4.4.2
I used the towelroot method and I was told to install supersu afterwards to check root status and be allowed to use root apps? After running supersu and updating the binary it asks me if I want to disable Knox. Is this supposed to happen? Am I supposed to press yes? Will this trip the counter (as I heard this root method does not alter it)?
Thanks in advance!
-new to android noob
- By TrevonH in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 12Last Post: 08-15-2014, 04:01 AM
- By Enigma07 in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:31 AM
- By rod720 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 11:27 PM