LG G2 only works while charging
I have a problem with my 2 month old LG G2. I was using it when suddenly the screen turned black and now the phone only works when it is charging, if i disconnect the chargerand it will turn off with the LED light blinking red. If I use it for some minutes while charging it will also turn off. The battery is always 0%
- 07-29-2014, 04:34 AM #2If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
- 07-29-2014, 09:22 AM #3
- 08-01-2014, 04:56 PM #4
- 40 Posts
- BobZhome - IHO
Re: LG G2 only works while charging
Yeah it's the battery. Mine did that only it didn't boot at all when charging. I put my other parts g2 battery in it and poof, no red light. I turn it on and no LG logo or vibration just a blinking green light. You can get batteries for it on ebay for around $20. That's what i'm planning on doing. Best of luck!!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 45Last Post: 12-02-2014, 06:52 AM
- By Enigma07 in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:11 AM
- By xxnorexx in forum Android WearReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:27 AM
- By rod720 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 11:27 PM