Samsung S3 is making me sick!
Did anyone experience this problem?
I purchased S3 some 7 months ago. When I look at the screen I go crazy. I feel like head ache and vomiting or some kind of irritation. Due to all these, I cant play a game longer or cant even read something which is written bit long. Why it is so? I never experienced this before. I don't wear glasses, neither I have any allergies so far. I can work with computer or other tablets for long time, no issues.
Let me know if anyone experienced this before..
- 07-29-2014, 06:43 AM #2
- 07-29-2014, 08:18 AM #3
Re: Samsung S3 is making me sick!
Blue light from screens is bad in many ways, and obviously some will be more susceptible. This may a minor or more significant issue for you. Best to try and lower the light, use dark mode where available, and generally cut down on your screen time. Again obviously movement while reading, even walking, doesn't help.
Yes seek medical advice.
Also check this report I posted a few months ago. Good luck.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2014, 04:41 AM
- By Maggieooo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:46 AM
- By Kasi14 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 7Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 04:22 AM