Problem at the Sound on the Samsung S4 mobile
I have aproblem with my S4.
No sound at all. Not in the speaker, Not in the Ear phones and not at the Ear of the mobile.
I think it is since i update the HW and Fremware.
How to Do a hard Reset ? what can be the problem. which part is it ? where is the Audio processor on the S4 board.
Does anyone has a boars parts description ?
[emal removed by Moderator]
- 07-29-2014, 09:18 AM #2
- 25 Posts
Re: Problem at the Sound on the Samsung S4 mobile
Sometimes merely a reboot works. There may have been a problem with the sound card failing to initialize.
If that doesn't help, and if you are still under warranty, go to samsung.
Try a factory reset
Backup all your contacts, pictures and important data.
Get into recovery mode (check it on Google how to, its on a per phone basis, but usually pressing all physical buttons works)
Then wipe data in recovery mode.
Posted via Android Central App
- By note3owner in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 11:10 AM
- By mhellesen in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 07-31-2014, 05:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:33 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:18 AM