google chat - voice issue
When I google chat others, I can see and hear them fine however, they see me but say my voice is high pitched and hard to understand. Is there some setting I can change to make this work?
- 07-29-2014, 09:12 AM #2
Re: google chat - voice issue
It might be your own microphone settings (AFAIK not something you can change directly through Google Voice, though), or it might be that the sound is getting overly compressed. Do you have a voice-mail enabled phone you could call and leave yourself a message? Does your voice come out clear or still high pitched?
- By TheMatrix31 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2014, 04:09 PM
- By TJGEsq in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 06:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:51 AM
- By Terrorizer in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 03:52 AM