- 1 Posts
htc pro 7 vs htc desire c?
A little confused as the pro 7 is a Windows phone my main concern though is can you install and buy games from the Google playstore? I need to find an Android phone preferably HTC at £80 or under as my girl is starting secondary school she needs a semi decent phone but not one that breaks the bank in case it gets lost or stolen. Please help
- 07-29-2014, 01:14 PM #2
Re: htc pro 7 vs htc desire c?
Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, you can't install Android apps onto a Windows Phone--only apps from the Windows Phone Store. The two platforms are not compatible.
Any reason why you prefer HTC? If you're looking for a very good new (not used) phone, consider the Moto G or Moto E, if available in your area.
- By Fixd in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 18Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:42 PM
- By Lulabelle82 in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:42 AM
- By King Mustard in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 02:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:26 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:32 AM