Looks like moisture under the Otterbox screen protector on my Galaxy s5
I've cleaned both sides of my Otterbox Defender screen protector on my Samsung Galaxy s5 with eye glass cleaner two time and dried with a soft lint free cloth. Also allowed to air dry before reassembly. There appears to be moisture between the screen protector and the Galaxy s5 screen. Has anyone experienced the same problem? Any suggestions?
- 07-29-2014, 09:51 AM #2
- By Jane Silk in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2015, 01:24 AM
- By doggy2965 in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2014, 01:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:05 AM