Samsung S3 touch screem problems
As others have experienced, my touch screen also stops working. Step 1: I remove the battery, wait about 10 seconds, and reinstall the battery. I power-up and the touch screen resumes working. The touch screen works for several minutes and then stops working again. I repeat "Step 1" over and over again. I performed the "factory reset" process, but that didn't fix the problem. This problem coincidentally started shortly after an update where a texting notification box started appearing at the top of my home screen. Is there an easy fix or am I looking at replacement? I don't consider replacing the screen an easy fix.
- 07-29-2014, 09:50 AM #2
- 07-29-2014, 09:54 AM #3
Re: Samsung S3 touch screem problems
Have you tried going into safe mode and see if the issue persists? I just want to make sure that no 3rd party app is causing an issue with your screen. This mode should boot only system apps, and it won't let downloaded ones run.
How To Enable And Disable Safe Mode On Samsung Galaxy S3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:18 AM
- By lazawebo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:19 AM
- By haipratibha in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:10 AM