No data on my Tmobile note3
I recently moved to AT&T network from Tmobile. I was using note 3 and it was working finr. After moving to AT&T, I am not able to get internet (data) network. I had tried changing/updating APN settings but didn't work. I alreadu spoke to AT&T tech agent but they are not able to do much.
I am wondering if the phone is defective or i am doing something wrong. any help is highly appreciated.
- 07-29-2014, 08:36 AM #2
Re: No data on my Tmobile note3
Simple test: Get a T-Mobile SIM card and see if you can get data on your phone (Any T-Mo rep at a store can do that for you if you don't have one readily available, just tell them that you want to see if your unlocked phone will work on their network). Does it work? Yeiii! Your phone is not broken.
However, if your data works on T-Mobile but won't work on AT&T it might also be that the frequencies your Note 3 supports are not compatible with AT&T's data network. Can you make/receive phone calls?
- 07-29-2014, 08:47 AM #3
- By Jane Silk in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2015, 12:24 AM
- By Lulabelle82 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2014, 04:42 AM
- By doggy2965 in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:51 AM