No data on my Tmobile note3

A

AC Question

I recently moved to AT&T network from Tmobile. I was using note 3 and it was working finr. After moving to AT&T, I am not able to get internet (data) network. I had tried changing/updating APN settings but didn't work. I alreadu spoke to AT&T tech agent but they are not able to do much.

I am wondering if the phone is defective or i am doing something wrong. any help is highly appreciated.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Simple test: Get a T-Mobile SIM card and see if you can get data on your phone (Any T-Mo rep at a store can do that for you if you don't have one readily available, just tell them that you want to see if your unlocked phone will work on their network). Does it work? Yeiii! Your phone is not broken.

However, if your data works on T-Mobile but won't work on AT&T it might also be that the frequencies your Note 3 supports are not compatible with AT&T's data network. Can you make/receive phone calls?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Can you get voice and text? The att note 3 should be able to get data on tmobile. What apn did you use? Also are you using tmobile direct or an mvno?

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3