It wont light up

A

AC Question

LG optimus L90 wont light up at ALL got a text notification and my screen wont light up for anything. Plugged it in and nothing Tapped it and nothing, I hear it wake, but it wont light.

Ayesha AbouTaleb

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
My daughter just got her phone from Tmobile a few days ago... It went black today and wouldn't turn on.. the case she has is
impossible for her to remove by herself so she couldn't just take the battery out and reset.. She got off the bus and normally calls me
for pickup on the other side of our neighborhood, but without the phone could not, by the time I walked out the door to go get her since I had not heard from her she had already walked the whole way (which I don't like for safety reasons).. The phone felt hot, would not cut on - then as messed with it to get the case off it suddenly woke up and started working... UGGGG she also reports that her alarm went off 5 minutes earlier than it should have and that the time then updated on screen to the correct time... She says it has not been posting the correct time and seems to have issues updating to keep the time current.. It says no updates are available at this time for the software.. Any ideas? Do I call t-mobile or is there a fix?