Battery life after water damage
I dropped my samsung galaxy s4 in water now the battery drains way too fast. Is this a battery issue or a hardware damage issue? How can I fix this?
- 07-29-2014, 08:57 AM #2
- 07-30-2014, 05:36 AM #3
Re: Battery life after water damage
Well it is probaly most likely the battery it self.
BUT batterys are DIRT CHEAP! 2,99 dollars for a new battery: Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S4 Replacement Battery (2600mAh): Cell Phones & Accessories
BEST LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR PHONE!
- By TJGEsq in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:16 PM
- By croky in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:45 PM
- By Kasi14 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2014, 11:13 AM
- By Kasi14 in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 04:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:28 AM