OS updates with disabled apps?
I have several apps disabled using the built in ability to disable them in settings on 4.4.2. I'm curious, does that make any difference when you apply an OTA update? I really don't want to have to go through the list to reenable them all before updating.
- 07-29-2014, 09:09 AM #2
Re: OS updates with disabled apps?
Most of the time, those apps will go untouched through OTAs, but if for some reason they do include an update for those, it will most likely revert to the enabled state since it needs to do so to update (if you recall, when you want to disable an app, it will ask you to first uninstall any updates, if any, and then it will allow you to disable).
- By cbsamsung in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 8Last Post: 10-07-2014, 06:56 AM
- By Lulabelle82 in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2014, 04:42 AM
- By Dave McQueen in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2014, 02:42 PM
- By croky in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:45 PM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 07-29-2014, 11:33 AM