Samsung Note 2
How do I move/get rid of the Camera icon on my home screen. It is different from the camera I use. It beams arrows and I have no clue where it came from.
- 07-29-2014, 09:12 AM #2
Re: Samsung Note 2
Can you post a picture of the icon? In any case, to get rid of it it depends on the launcher you're using, but generally you tap and hold on the icon you want to remove, and drag it to the Delete or Trash icon that should appear on your launcher.
I want to see the icon just to try to figure out which app placed that there and make sure that you don't have an app that's either downloading stuff you don't want or nagging you with homescreen icons you didn't want to create.
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:25 AM
- By lazawebo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:19 AM
- By haipratibha in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:10 AM