Softbricked I9300, flashed CF-Auto but still not unbricked :(
Used heimdall flash --recovery recovery.img ( extracted img from CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300.tar.md5) but after that if I go to recovery mode I get the red android logo of chainfire saying
1. detecting recoery, system , cache , data and then
2. mounting - system, data, cache
3. Rooting ( SuperSU)...
4. Restoring stock recovery ...
5. Cleaning up ...
6. Formatting Cache
7. Use 'triangle away' to reset flash counter if needed !
9. Rebooting in 10 seconds ...
After that it just goes blank and then comes the Samsung welcome screen for a while and goes blank and restarts again
Where did I goof up?