LG E9711 FCC Will Not Turn Off
Normally, when I hold down the power button, the box will pop giving you the option to shut off/restart/etc. but for the past day when I hold the power button down nothing happens and when I release the screen just turns off. Tried it on lock screen/home screen but nothing happens?
- 07-29-2014, 12:51 PM #2
Re: LG E9711 FCC Will Not Turn Off
Welcome to Android Central! When you say that the screen just turns off, do you mean that the phone just goes to sleep, and doesn't power completely down? Are you rooted? Have you installed any app that may have control over the power button (which would require root)?
- By kirksucks in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2014, 10:41 AM
- By avianrand in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:07 PM
- By pluperfect in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 11:58 AM
- By Nowucme Nowudont in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 11:41 AM