Headphones acting funny
I recently used my Razer headphones to listen to music on my galaxy s3 but they seem to be acting up. The audio is incredibly low and when I turn it up all the way it fills with static on loud parts. I can't seem to figure what's wrong other then when i push and twist the cable in the jack a certain way it fixes for a split second, some help would be appreciated.
- 07-29-2014, 12:44 PM #2
Re: Headphones acting funny
Welcome to Android Central! Do the headphones work fine on other devices? If not, then there's a problem with the headphone plug or wire. If it's only on your S3, then make sure the jack is clean. Use a damp toothpick to root around, or a can of compressed air to blow it out. Do other headphones have the same problem on the S3?
- By jj2339 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 08-01-2014, 08:07 PM
- By Xzibit3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:21 PM
- By Dante228899 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:25 AM
- By DealWithMeal in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 05:03 AM