- 07-29-2014, 01:58 PM #2
Re: S5 home button recessed
Is it causing a problem? If the phone is pretty new, I'd bring it in to your wireless store and see if they can do a replacement. Otherwise, consider contacting Samsung for warranty work. You may want to do this before your warranty expires, in case the button deteriorates further in the future.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2014, 08:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 01:03 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:35 PM
- By cdmjlt369 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:13 PM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 10:49 AM