- 07-29-2014, 02:03 PM #2
Re: SD CARD
When you say you tried to take a picture from your phone, do you mean you were trying to take a picture with the phone camera, and it wouldn't save because of an SD error? Is the camera set to save to the external SD card? If so, maybe your external SD card is corrupt. Unmount the card (in Settings>Storage), remove it, and plug it into your Windows computer using a fullsize SD adapter (very cheap if you don't have one). Run chkdsk to see if there are any bad sectors. Chkdsk can repair or quarantine bad sectors, which hopefully will make your SD usable again. Otherwise, you may have to try a new SD card. They're pretty cheap these days.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 01:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:14 PM
- By cjva15 in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 01:04 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 11:12 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 10:18 PM