Samsung S5 Facebook Photo Issues- White screen, no pics
In Facebook app, I attach photos, then click on the photo to tag and it appears for a second and then the screen goes white-gray and then goes back to the status (the post), or, it doesn't even allow me to pull up the photo goes straight to the white-grayish screen, pauses, and back to the post, sometimes just deleting the post completely. This was working prior to today just fine. I have uninstalled and re-installed FB, and restarted the phone. I need this for work so I am in a bind, any help is appreciated!
- 09-10-2014, 02:47 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Samsung S5 Facebook Photo Issues- White screen, no pics
Since I buyed my samsung s5 I have same issues, and only on my wifi home connection (on samsung s5) facebook is loading photos and all content and nothing shows up. On data or once I am connected to a McDonalds hot spot everything works fine, Fb is loading everything and in messanger too.
What I already tried is changing the wifi channel gives me nothing.
ps. my wifi internet connection on samsung is ok 10Mb/s only this crap fb is loading and loading
wifi on laptop -> fb is all ok and internet
Please give us any advise
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 02:08 PM
- By Dre-Sean in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 22Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:40 PM
- By mhettrich in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 03:45 PM
- By Talryk in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 02:07 PM
- By briankim288 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 01:58 PM