Can't save Farorites on YouTube App!!
Why can't I save favourites on the YouTube app? Takes a while to sift through all the rubbish in order to find the videos you want and then when you do, there's no way to save the URL or clip to favourites so that you can watch it again later. You have to do the search all over again. Or is it that the facility is just not appearing on my tablet?
Isn't the points of these apps to make things faster and better? That doesn't seem to be the case if you have to search again tomorrow for what you searched for today in order to find a video you found it's mad.
There's a lot of suggestions on downloading. Why download and take up tons of space on the drive when all you need is the link.
So before writing it off as a load of garbage I'm posting here to make sure it's not hidden somewhere.
- 07-29-2014, 02:30 PM #2
Re: Can't save Farorites on YouTube App!!
I'm not exactly sure what you mean but in order to have YouTube suggest favourites, you have to have an account...if you've already got a Google account, just sign in to YouTube. Or do you mean something else?
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-29-2014, 02:31 PM #3
- 07-29-2014, 02:43 PM #4
- By anchar2k in forum Android App InventorReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2014, 04:30 PM
- By ashbashbonkfan in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2014, 02:21 PM
- By KimPatrick18 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 01:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:52 PM