Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Thumbs down xtreme charger

I purchased an "xtreme" phone charger that adds 55 hrs of music time to phone after batery dies and 10 hrs of additional phone usage.

How does this work? I charged the xtreme for 24 hrs. my phone is dead, so does the charger start once phone put in holder?

Default Re: xtreme charger

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I purchased an "xtreme" phone charger that adds 55 hrs of music time to phone after batery dies and 10 hrs of additional phone usage.

How does this work? I charged the xtreme for 24 hrs. my phone is dead, so does the charger start once phone put in holder?
    It probably would have helped if you could have provided a link to the actual product description so that it was clear what you were talking about...

I'm assuming this is just a portable phone charger? For the most part, it's just an extra, larger battery that you can carry around and use to charge your phone when no power outlets are available. Plugging your phone into the charger will work just like plugging into a normal power adapter, at least that's how I would assume it would work...once the battery of the "xtreme" charger has been drained, it will no longer charge the phone until it has been recharged itself.