loss of battery power
ok so my fone is about a yr old,,but wont hold the battery charge,,have tryed a few things but tonight i have done a full restore on it,,,wiped the lot,,started afresh..when i go into my battery-usage it shows my android system is using 100%,,does this mean my android system is draining my battery to quick?
- 07-29-2014, 08:14 PM #2
Re: loss of battery power
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have? Checking battery stats after only a short period of usage gives you a skewed picture, so wait until the battery is down to 20-30%, then show us screenshots of the following:
1. The main Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (to see total Awake time and cell signal strength).
3. The Screen category (to see your total Screen-On time).
4. The Cell Standby category (if present, to see your Time without Signal).
If you have a removable battery, it could be starting to fail. You could try a new battery. Or a quick and dirty test is to remove the battery, place it flat on a table, and try to spin it--if it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is a bad sign. But even if it doesn't spin, it may still be worth trying a new one.
- By Tyler_13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2016, 11:33 PM
- By JT Peters in forum Other TabletsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2016, 03:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:09 PM
- By donc13 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 03:57 PM
- By JozayG2 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 01:07 PM