Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default google.ie and play store not working.

Hi I have a samsung galaxy s3 mini. My internet was working all day on my phone (connected to wifi) but now when I go into the google chrome app on my phone it wont work it keeps saying 'cannot connect to the real google.ie' its nothing to do with my wifi because other apps that need the internet work. then in my play store it says no connection and when I swipe right it says redeem and that I have to enter some code but I dont know what code. could someone please help this is really annoying me!

Default Re: google.ie and play store not working.

Welcome to Android Central! Do the rest of your Google apps work, like Gmail and Calendar?

I would suggest booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2..

If that doesn't work, try removing your Google account and adding it back again in Settings>Accounts.

If you have an SD card inserted, try unmounting it (in Settings>Storage), removing it, and rebooting, since a corrupt card can cause various issues.