- 3 Posts
Using phone while charging?
I talk to my boyfriend all night and we end up falling asleep, leaving our video chat on but my screen is off. (my phone was charging). We do this most of the time.. So, is it bad using phone while its charging?? If yes, what can it do to my phone?? And if I don't charge it while talking, how much % is it gonna drain for all night while video chat?
- 07-30-2014, 12:39 AM #2
Re: Using phone while charging?
Welcome to AC
No, it's not bad. It'll just take longer to charge.
I'm not sure how long the screen is on, but I'd imagine it would drain a substantial amount. Probably drop below 50% if it's running all night.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-19-2014, 07:51 PM
- By Uglyfido in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2014, 01:18 AM
- By Snareman in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2014, 02:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 09:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 10:09 PM