- 22 Posts
Hey forums, I've recently gotten a google now card saying that the Galaxy s5 exynos variant, or the SM-900H, had gotten an update. However, I have not received it. I am worried because I live in America and I believe that the phone is unlocked for Europe (whatever that means). As we all know, the Exynos variant gets really hot and the RAM has a few hiccups every now and then and sometimes the applications are generally slow, and I would REALLY like this performance update. Any ideas of when I will get it? Thanks for the help in advance guys.
Sent from my SM-G900H using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-30-2014, 03:11 AM #2
Re: SM-G900H update
It's hard to know when the exact date will be for your specific model. In the meantime you can check for OTA updates or via Kies so that you can update asap.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By gummyjelly in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 03:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 11:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 10:18 PM
- By eggdashure in forum Business & Enterprise LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 04:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 01:50 PM