wifi signal cut suddenly
recently i bought a new Samsung galaxy s duos 2, nowadays when i connect to the WiFi net work it connect after few second it will be automatically disconnected and again connect, can u solve my problem
- 07-30-2014, 12:12 AM #2
Re: wifi signal cut suddenly
Has this always been the issue? How strong is the WiFI signal you are connecting to?
If it's too weak it might be struggling to keep a connection. If you go into advanced settings for WiFi, you should be able to turn off a feature that prevents you from connecting to weak networks.
- By Bdrago86 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:53 AM
- By Nigel Huang in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2014, 01:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 11:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 09:16 AM
- By siegfried2p in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 04:05 AM