My USB port on my Samsung Note 2 burned and then bricked
After my USB port burned out one night, I went to a store, so they could have a look at it. Afterward, the store owner tries to tinker with the internal parts which then caused it to detect bricking, this leads to the phone turning itself off at startup screen. I can't charge my phone and now the phone itself doesn't turn on anymore. Can anyone offer any suggestion?
- 07-30-2014, 12:13 AM #2
Re: My USB port on my Samsung Note 2 burned and then bricked
Only thing I can thing off would be to buy an external battery charger and use that to charge up the battery and just swap it out when it's full. Other than that you'd have to get it fixed/replaced.
- By MAChang in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 11-18-2015, 04:50 PM
- By Raddichio in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:13 AM
- By icepac21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2014, 10:04 PM
- By ORIONai in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 06:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 11:22 PM