Hands-Free (Voice Controlled) Telephone Calls
Does the Galaxy S-4 require an internet connection in order to place a hands-free telephone call?
If so, is this true of all android devices?
- 07-30-2014, 01:14 AM #2
Re: Hands-Free (Voice Controlled) Telephone Calls
No. It is possible to have a voice signal (used for phone calls) without having data signal (used for internet). But you do need to at least have a connection. If it shows no service then you are out of luck.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2
- By mmztech in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2015, 05:03 PM
- By Edu Cuadrado in forum Android App InventorReplies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:21 PM
- By Daniel Bogado in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:06 PM
- By pieeddiepi in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:06 PM
- By jam3s121 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 05:30 PM