LG G3 ATT
So I have the ATT version of the LG G3 - and it doesn't come standard with QI wireless charging.
1. First down it come standard with PMA - just buy a duracell power mat and I am good to go?
2. What cases can I use to protect the phone and still allowed to be wireless-ly charged.
3. Is there anyone who can point me at a converter if there is on made to switch my phone over to QI?
- 07-30-2014, 03:33 PM #2
- 08-01-2014, 12:00 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: LG G3 ATT - Wireless Charging.
Another bump. Would this work if I put it in my phone?
Factory Direct Wholesale wireless charging + NFC IC chip for LG G3 CASE D885 D830,D851,D850 F400L,F400K,F400S support-in Phone Bags & Cases from Electronics on Aliexpress.com
Then put a case on it?
- By DarthRaiderHD in forum LG G3Replies: 149Last Post: 10-13-2014, 02:17 AM
- By darlene24 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2014, 09:49 AM
- By ORIONai in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 06:46 AM
- By Ricky Harper in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:57 PM