phone PIN ISSUES
THIS IS TO INFORM THAT MY MOBILE IS NOT OPENING ITS LOCKED AND IFORGOT ITS PIN AND THE MOBILE IS NOT SAYING ANYTHING TO DO JUST TRY AGAIN IT IS LG OPTIMUS L5 DUAL SIM THANKS.
- 07-30-2014, 09:04 AM #2
Re: phone PIN ISSUES
Try www.android.com/devicemanager on a pc. log in with your Google account. If the phone is recognised check by trying 'Locate'.
If this works select 'Lock' and set a new pin. This will override the previous lock. If Android Device Manager does not have permission on your device this will not work.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-19-2014, 07:51 PM
- By officially_juju in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 06:18 PM
- By Jasmy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 08:02 AM
- By CrazyCamel369#AC in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:23 AM
- By tritan in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:00 AM