Samsung Galaxy S5 battery drain so instantly!
How to solve or overcome battery drain so instantly when using WiFi connection or mobile data?
What is the best solution for this issue?
- 07-30-2014, 01:45 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 battery drain so instantly!
Welcome to Android Central! It would help to see your battery screens. Wait until the battery has gotten down from 100% to 20-30%, then show us the following:
1. The main Battery stats screen (Settings>Battery).
2. The fullscreen battery graph (which shows Awake time, and cell signal strength).
3. The Screen category, to see your total Screen-on time.
4. The Cell Standby category (if present), to see your Time without Signal.
In the meantime, review this guide: [Guide] Battery Saving Tips
- By troysyx in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 20Last Post: 08-12-2014, 10:37 AM
- By Cee Scott in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2014, 10:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 08:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 01:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 11:13 PM