samsung s3 mini moving images and video to external sd card
My s3 mini is out of storage apparently. I have a 16 gig external sd card.
How do I change the settings so that the stuff in my gallery saves to the sd card instead of the phone memory?
I have deleted all I can as far as apps go. My biggest folder is the pictures and videos.
- 07-30-2014, 02:07 AM #2
Re: samsung s3 mini moving images and video to external sd card
You can use a file manager like ES File Explorer or the stock app (I believe is My Files on the S3) to move the pics/videos to your SD card.
In the settings of whatever camera app you're using, there will be a setting to change the default save directory of apps you take.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2
- By Yusrih Yus in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2014, 02:18 AM
- By PatrickBoyle in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2014, 09:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 01:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 01:07 AM
- By al404 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:04 AM