- 1 Posts
Bluetooth headset to phone to audio ampifier
I tried to browse the forums regarding the subject but I could not find any relative answer to I'd like to post this concern here.
I have an android phone (Sony Xperia Z2) and I was thinking of using it as wireless mic transmitter along with a bluetooth headset (like those one-ear types from Jabra).
So the idea is that the Bluetooth headset transmits the speaker's voice to the phone via bluetooth (of course) and then the 3.5mm jack will be connected to the input of the sound system (amplifier). The speaker wearing the bluetooth headset will not be more than 10 meters away from the phone (or amplifier). I just want to get rid of the speaker hold a mic without spending on wireless lapels and the like.
So my questions would be:
1. Is that idea even possible?
2. if yes, is there any app already in the market specific for this application?
3. can you recommend a headset that is of good quality? at least something that would not make the speaker's voice sound like a radio.
I appreciate your help.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-30-2014, 11:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 04:59 AM
- By tekayr in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 04:39 AM
- By 05GT in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 03:54 AM