Samsung galaxy grand switched off automatically
I have galaxy grand mobile phone but recently my phone not working properly. He is switched off automatically. So please give me the instruction how i can resolve this issue???????????
- 07-30-2014, 04:39 PM #2
Re: Samsung galaxy grand switched off automatically
Welcome to Android Central! More details would be helpful. Is this the first time it happened, or does it happen with some frequency? Does the phone get hot? Any problems with the battery? Any recent system updates, or recent app installations?
Things to try:
1. Consider trying a new battery--your current battery could be dying.
2. Try unmounting your SD card (Settings>Storage), removing it, and rebooting. A corrupt SD card can cause issues.
3. Try booting into Recovery Mode following the steps in this video--but instead of selecting Factory Reset, make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition. Then Reboot System Now.
- By JellyJamStudios in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 06:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:30 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:25 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 04:49 AM