HELP! "Can't connect to camera" Error for over 2 weeks

Neha Malhotra1

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I have a Karbonn Titanium S9 running Android 4.2.2, which is about 4 months old.

Over the past 10-12 days I have been constantly getting an error every time I try to access my camera. Everytime I access my camera I get an error message saying "Can't connect to Camera". I have gone through multiple online forums to see if this is an isolated problem or a common one. Seems that many people are facing this issue but it normally gets solved after restarting one's phone.

In my case however, even after restating my phone, the problem persists. The first time i faced this problem was when I was clicking a few photographs and my camera just stopped working in between. I got a popup message saying that the application is not working properly and I should shut it down and restart. I shut it down and tried to restart it but it refused to start. ever since then, I have been getting this error message everytime I try to access my camera.

Please help resolve the issue. I have never had a problem before this time and ever since the problem occurred the first time, the camera has refused to work.

Thanks!!!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude