DNS Lookup Issues
Just purchased a LG G3 running 4.4.2.
We have an internal Exchange server with an internal DNS record and an external DNS record. Both the internal DNS and external DNS records use the same name but resolve to different IP addresses. When I get to work and the phone connects to our wifi it does not want to resolve DNS names from the DNS servers assigned via DHCP on the wifi connection. It keeps resolving our email server to the external IP address unless I restart the phone. Any ideas or suggestions? TIA.
- 07-30-2014, 10:50 AM #2
Re: DNS Lookup Issues
You could try clearing your DNS cache by doing this...
applications -> Network Location -> Clear data.
It sounds like Android is caching the previous DNS entry for some reason.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By Xanth269 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 11Last Post: 09-16-2014, 06:29 AM
- By officially_juju in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 04:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 08:04 AM
- By CrazyCamel369#AC in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2014, 11:23 PM