No Voicemail icon on Nexus 5 with Rogers.Update?
I still have no icon for voicemail on my device, whereas when I use my T-Mobile sim in the U.S., voila! Icon appears. So it's a Rogers issue still, that they still won't acknowledge, at least after my chat with tech support yesterday..."Update your system?" Nope, I am running 4.4.4., so tell me something else! Any recent info?
- 07-30-2014, 04:12 PM #2
Re: No Voicemail icon on Nexus 5 with Rogers.Update?
Welcome to Android Central! When the Rogers SIM is in, is the voicemail set up correctly? Open Dialer, tap Menu>Settings>Call Settings>Voicemail>Setup, and make sure the voicemail number is the correct one for Rogers (and not T-Mobile).
- 08-02-2014, 12:06 PM #3
- 08-13-2014, 05:56 PM #4
- By ryan mcgovern in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 02-05-2016, 08:22 AM
- By bandit7319 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2015, 01:22 AM
- By spawn9859 in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 10:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 09:37 AM