Change prl for htc evo 4g
I tried doing other tutorials but I cant find my msl. I am not rooted and dialing *2 on a MVNO of spring just ends the call. I am not that experienced and want to use verizon all the time on my phone. Please give me way to find my msl and or an easier way to change my prl.
- 07-30-2014, 01:53 PM #2
So you are on a Sprint-owned carrier and are trying to exclusively use the VZW network?
I'm pretty sure it's against TOS to force roaming.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2
- 07-30-2014, 01:54 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 10Last Post: 12-21-2015, 10:19 PM
- By Emerogork in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:01 AM
- By emmarob in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:05 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2014, 03:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 01:56 PM