Galaxt Tab 3 8 inch

tommyauvergne

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello Everybody. This is my first post but I've often folowed the forum for bits and pieces.
I got a Galaxy tab 3 last October and love the device. However, charged it last night and it wouldn't charge. Plugged in the wall charger and the USB but neither worked. Normally you get the animaton and a beep when the device is off but don't even get that. Turned the device on and even 'on' it doesn't recognise it's plugged in. Tried the cable with different phones etc works ok. Tried different cables that I know work on the tab and it doesn't charge with any.

So. Google is your friend. I've spent the last few hours turning off and on the tab with combinations of power button 10 20 30 60 seconds with volume up and down etc. Finger on/off screen. Blah blah blah. The funny thing is, even when other users with similar problems have rebooted, they hold down the power button and the device resets the battery. When I do the same it just continuously tries to boot.
Even tried a factory reset but didn't do much good. Only got 18% left now so Ive turned it off.
Has anyone had the same problems and found a fix or should I panic?
FYI updated to kitkat recently and the device has since been slow.

Thanks for any help

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members