Camera not working
why doesn't my camera work on my galaxy S3
- 07-30-2014, 04:57 PM #2
Re: Camera not working
Welcome to Android Central! Can you give us a few more details? Does it crash and give you an error message? Does it go through the motions and take shots, but not save anything? Does nothing happen at all when you try to open the Camera? Did this just start? Any recent updates?
Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Neha Malhotra1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2014, 12:16 AM
- By Mikest in forum LG G WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2014, 08:27 PM
- By Bobbman in forum LG G3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:17 PM
- By CrazyCamel369#AC in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:23 AM
- By tritan in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:00 AM