My Samsung Galaxy S4 won't charge in the car
I've had my Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337) since 2013. It's now running Android 4.4.2.
It charges fine when I have it plugged into the plug in attachment for the USB cord. Charging it at home, it works just fine both using the plug-in attachment as well as using the USB cord with my PC. I take the USB cord and try charging it in the car, it won't charge at all. I've tried other chargers in the car and nothing. What could be the problem and how do I fix it?
- 07-30-2014, 02:34 PM #2
- 07-31-2014, 03:59 PM #3
- 02-20-2015, 01:10 AM #4
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 won't charge in the car
It's going to take more than a forum to figure this one out. If other phones charge with that charger in the car, the charger is working right up to its USB port. If your phone charges when plugged into the USB port of a computer, your phone and cable are working. There's nothing else in the equation, so someone is going to have to be there, measuring where the power is being lost.
- 07-20-2016, 09:20 PM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:37 AM
- By AstroStrat89 in forum LG G3Replies: 69Last Post: 08-05-2014, 09:55 PM
- By Nigel Huang in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2014, 03:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 02:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 11:12 AM